Thursday, August 04, 2005

It's all in the timing...

I phoned the International office about the delivery at 1 minute past 9am to see if the package had arrived. I don't know if I was more surprised or relived to find that it had. So all things being well it will be ready for me on Monday when I get there.

And on the subject of timing, a new probable team member came round this afternoon and we were talking about what he will be doing and in passing he said one of the things he had hoped to use, but so far hadn't, was his qualification in distance learning for IT. Ping, light goes on in head... isn't this what we're trying to do with the learning website? I'll have to get him and the other guy who's working on it together. He and I are struggling somewhat as we know little about distance learning.

No comments: