Saturday, October 29, 2005

Conference Season

Seems like only yesterday I was in the UK travelling around and trying to sort out the final legal things to get bank accounts working for the organization [not as easy as it might sound]. Then an overnight flight back to Cyprus - and into 'Conference Season'. The winter in Cyprus is the time for conferences and as someone remarked today you could almost spend your whole time going from conference to conference up till Christmas. A few years ago I tended to go to a few more than I do now. I am bored of conferences - they often end up being a talking shop where little gets done!

Anyhow, this week I have been up and down to Limassol to a conference there which was fairly useful. I suppose its cheaper to fly everyone to one place and then allow loads of meeting between people to take place, but even me who is pretty extraverted gets tired of going from meeting to meeting to meeting to meeting...

No comments: